- Posted by Sherwin
- On 8 March 2023
The role includes trust administration, client relationship management and client advisory.
- Assist in setting up trust structures and the client on-boarding process.
- Act as point of contact for clients, liaise with clients on the administration of trust accounts.
- Day-to day duties includes attend to client queries, coordinate trust account activities, carry out trustee function, and properly document the account files.
- Assist in the opening of banking on behalf of trust accounts.
- Conduct periodic review of assigned trust accounts to ensure that they are being administered in accordance with company policies, jurisdiction, and legal requirements.
- Ensure that all accounts met regulatory requirements and to report any breaches.
- To acquire and enhance technical skills where required, keep abreast of market developments.
- In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake other duties within your capacity from time to time as notified by the Company
- Independent and very keen perception
- Ability to multi task, work very accurate and partially under time pressure
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess proactive and initiative attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Preferably with knowledge in Corporate or Trust administration
- Ideal candidate have worked in a similar position with another Trust company or Corporate service provider
If you are interested, please apply now or you may send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Salary: $3,000 – $4,000
EA Licence no: 20C0392
EA Registration no: R22105619