- Posted by Admin
- On 11 December 2021
Our client, a Global Service Provider searching for Compensation & Benefit Manager reporting to C&B Global Head
- Contribute to the development/review of reward programs and policies that are aligned with global guiding principles.
- Lead and/or support the global/regional annual rewards activities and processes.
- Stay abreast of market trends, regulatory changes and competitors’ practices
- Work with human resources managers and line managers in driving forward the pay-for-performance rewards and delivering appropriate reward solutions.
- Support or work on projects as assigned.
- Degree other equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in MNC setting
- Proficient with MS Excel and strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
If you would like to discuss about this role, do send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 11 December 2021
Salary: Up to $9k
Full-Time: 1 Positions Available
EA Licence no: 20C0392
EA Registration no: R1770151