Fund Accountant (2303F002)
- Posted by Sherwin
- On 8 March 2023
Our Client, a Global Service Provider is searching for a Fund Accountant
- Perform setup of new funds for new onboard in accountant system
- Liaise and resolve issue on fund onboarding with Investment Managers, Investment Advisors Lawyers etc.
- Input trades, reconcile securities holdings, validation of security pricing depending on the funds’ NAV frequency
- Work closely with brokers, custodians & Bank such as trade breaks NAV calculation queries.
- Input accounting entries and reconcile bank and cash accounts.
- Prepare periodic Net Asset Valuation (NAV) calculations, including preparation of fixed fee, management fee, etc
- Perform miscellaneous duties, such as fund transfers and other administrative duties
- Degree in Accountancy or accounting qualification or experience in fund accounting
- Knowledge of Paxus and Bloomberg is an advantage
- Experience in Listed companies or shipping companies is an advantage
If you would like to discuss about this role, do send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 20 February 2023
Salary: $3,500 – $4,500
Full-Time: 2 Positions Available
EA Licence no: 20C0392
EA Registration no: R23112161
0 comments on Fund Accountant (2303F002)