- Posted by Sherwin
- On 3 May 2023
Our client, a licensed Trust Company is looking for Trust Administration Executive.
- Perform administration procedures of client entities in accordance with organisations policies.
- Support in performing customer due diligence, KYC checks including maintaining up-to-date client information, circumstances and details.
- Responsible for overall administration portfolio to ensure completeness and compliance with relevant policies and procedures for Trust and underlying companies
- Identify and liaise with the line manager for potential risks and compliance exposure internally for the organisation as well as for clients
- Enhance client experiences by identify client needs and objectives and liaise in a timely and professional manner.
- Handle documentation that is required to support the trust structures
- 1 year experience in trust environment will be advantageous
- Understanding of regulatory compliance, risk management and trust structuring
- Relevant professional qualification
- High degree of integrity and ethical culture
- Excellence customer experience management
- Good report writing and analytical abilities
- Excellence communication in English (written and spoken)
Interested application, please email your resume to Sherwin@hnwconsultancy.com
EA Licence no: 20C0392
EA Registration no: R1770151