- Posted by Admin
- On 11 December 2021
Our client, a Global Service Provider searching for Corporate Secretarial
Manager / Senior Manager
- Responsible the overall administration of the portfolio, including, but not limited to, achieving high standards of corporate governance, fiduciary integrity and statutory compliance, and maintaining up-to date records.
- Manage and lead a team of Associates to provide a high-quality service to clients
- To keep up to date with regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements within and other jurisdictions
- Liaise with the New Business Team regarding the onboarding of new clients.
- To ensure that internal policies and procedures are followed and help to find better solution to increase efficiency.
- To oversee regulatory deadlines, such as filing of Annual Returns, holding of Annual General Meetings etc.
- To ensure that the database and computer systems are populated and working correctly
- Other duties as determined by the directors
- Degree / Advance Dip / Dip / Graduate of ICSA. Those who do not hold the relevant qualifications but with relevant working experience are most welcome to apply
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Positive work attitude with strong initiatives and a team player
- To be resourceful, showing initiative.
- Able to establish and maintain good client relationships.
If you would like to discuss about this role, do send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 11 December 2021
Salary: $7000 – $10000
Full-Time: 3 Positions Available
EA Licence no: 20C0392
EA Registration no: R1770151